I am so happy to be part of this blog hop! My very dear friend and business partner, Ann Butler, is celebrating her birthday! Ann is not only an extremely talented designer, she also has multiple product lines with Unity Stamp Company, Clearsnap and Earth Safe Finishes.
Larissa Pittman, who runs Ann's design team, wanted to surprise her with this birthday hop so, she contacted the rest of the design team and a few of Ann's friends to join in on today's blog hop. The projects that you'll see were created using products from Ann's various product lines.
So, grab your favorite drink, put your feet up, and enjoy the fabulous projects that this talented group of ladies created in celebration of our friend's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Ann!
A Note for You
©Lisa Rojas 2015
Stampin’ Queen Creations
Ann Butler Faux Quilting 1" Doily Picnic Stamp Set by Unity Stamp Co.
Ann Butler Faux Quilting 1" Diamonds & Plaid Stamp Set by Unity Stamp Co.
Ann Butler Faux Quilting 1" Leaves All Over Stamp Set by Unity Stamp Co.
Alphabet stamp set
Pattern paper 6" x 6"
Cardboard 6" x 6"
Ann Butler ColorBox Crafter's Inkpads, Sunshine, Aquamarine, Limelight, Tangelo
ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpad, Wicked Black
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
Paper flowers, (3)
Butterfly button (1)
Large clamp paperclip
Pad of paper
- Cut pattern paper and cardboard 6" x 6". Adhere pattern paper to cardboard with Zip Dry glue.
- Apply different color inkpads to stamps and stamp images around pattern paper. Use heat tool to dry inks. Note- See photo for placement if needed
- Stamp "Notes" on pattern paper with black inkpad. Ink edges of pattern paper with Aquamarine.
- Cut another piece of pattern paper 2"W x 3"H. Repeat step 2. Adhere pattern paper to large clamp.
- Tie ribbons around the handle of the large clamp. Adhere butterfly button with glue gun. Add flowers to pattern paper with glue gun.
- Attach pad of paper to pattern paper with large clamp.