Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bella’s Spring Issue is Here!


Hi Everyone,
I am so excited about the newest issue of Bella Crafts Quarterly!  This issue is full of craft projects and business articles about the craft industry.  In my column Lesson with Lisa, I share the history of Artist Trading Cards and how you can create you own.
As always, Bella Crafts Quarterly is available to view online or download to all of you devices like your computer, iPad, etc. and it’s always FREE! You may purchase a print version of the magazine from MagcloudBella Crafts does not profit in any way from the print version of the magazine.
I would love to hear what you think of our newest issue.  You can leave comments here for me or email me at info@bellacraftsquarterly.com.  So be sure to get this new issue for yourself and please tell your friends!

Thanks for joining me.  Until next time…
Crafty hugs,
Lisa
BCQ Spring 2014 Ad

No comments: