Friday, May 18, 2012

Looking into the Past- Wedding Ideas



Hi Everyone,

Since next month is one of the favorite months to get married in, I decided that my "Look into the Past" article would be on a project that I had published years ago in a multi-designer book that I did with DRG Publishing called "101 Paper Craft Gift Ideas".

The project consists of three designs for a wedding; the invitation, a small centerpiece, and a party favor. The projects were very simple to make and they are all great ideas for that special couple looking for items they can create for their special day that won't break their bank account in the process.

The centerpiece is one of my favorite designs. So much so that I recreated the lamp as part of my daughter's wedding centerpieces. My daughter's centerpieces were a lot more elaborate then this one, but again if you're on a budget, this is perfect! And you could always add more to it if you want to.

I would love to know what your thoughts are on this project, so if you have the time, leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for joining me. Unitl next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations


Give The Queen A Call!!!

3 comments:

Wedding invitation said...

Hey nice wedding invitation, i like it very much..

Molly Smith said...

Gorgeous designs, Lisa. Love each one but the wine/champagne glass lamp is awesome! We leave Monday for our daughter's wedding and I wish I had another week to plan :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the so much vital info for me.
And i'm glad studying your article. But wanna commentary on few
normal things, The web site style is great, the articles
is actually great : D. Excellent job, cheers

my web-site; wedding dresses