Friday, May 11, 2012

Impress Art Blog Hop




Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to announce that tomorrow a few designers from the Designer Craft Connection will be hosting a special manufacturer blog hop! What is this you ask? Well, let me explain. If you have followed the Designer Craft Connection blog hops with me, you'll know that each of us are professional designers in the craft industry. Every once in a while we are notified by a manufacturer who want us to design projects around their product. And that's exactly what we're going to be doing tomorrow!!!

So, if you're looking for some fabulous projects with this wonderful product, join me for a fun day of hopping. In order to hop from blog to blog all you need to do is clink on the Designer Craft Connection blinkie on the right side of my blog. Happy hopping!!!

Thanks for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!

No comments: