Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guest Blogger- Tracy Weinzapfel!

Hi Everyone,

I am so please to announce my Guest Blogger today, Tracy Weinzapfel!!! Although I do not know Tracy personally, I had met her when she joined the CHA Designer Discussion List in February of this year.

When I put the call out for Guest Bloggers, Tracy answered my email saying she would love to be on my blog. I went to Tracy's blog to check out her work and I was blown away with her talent! This is one very talented woman and it is my pleasure to feature her work on my blog!!!

You really need to check out Tracy's blog at www.tracywburgos.typepad.com and her website at  www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com. She has some beautiful examples of her art journals and canvases on both places that will make your heart happy that you got to see them!

Tracy, thank you so much for allowing me to feature your work on my blog! I appreciate it so much! Your work is stunning and I'm happy to share it with everyone!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!

TWB_6936a

2 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

What a treat for you to feature Tracy as your guest designer! I've had the privilege of watching Tracy create LIVE on Ustream on Monday nights for a long time now and I have so much fun! She has inspired me to turn my scrapbook room into my craft room! I'm painting now and using Gesso and many techniques I haven't used in a long time! And I'm thrilled!! Love her work!!

~Vanessa W

Stamping From The Heart said...

Thank you Vanessa for coming by. I'm so happy to have Tracy as my Guest Blogger. She's just great!