Thursday, May 3, 2012

Guest Blogger- Phyllis Dobbs


Hi Everyone, 

I am so excited to introduce to you my Guest Blogger this week is my designer friend, Phyllis Dobbs! I have known Phyllis for many years and I have always admired her work as a designer, but I have to tell you when I went to her website for this post, I was just blown away!!! 


Phyllis's website is chalk full of beautiful pictures of all of her gorgeous sewing projects. I, myself cannot sew very well so, I am in awe of my talented friends that can. All I can say about Phyllis’s designs is that each and every one is a work of art!!! Please check out her website http://www.phyllisdobbs.info  Be prepared to be amazed!!! 

Thank you for joining me. Until next time…


Crafty hugs, 
Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations
 
Give The Queen A Call!!!


Bed Runners and More quilt Summer Blossoms by Phyllis Dobbs

1 comment:

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Thanks so much Lisa for featuring me on your wonderful blog!