Thursday, May 10, 2012

Guest Blogger- Molly Smith

Hi Everyone,

Today I am very please to announce that my good friend and designer, Molly Smith, is my Guest Blogger. I have know Molly for the last twelve years, when we first met at a Society of Creative Designers conference. She is a sweet Texas lady with an accent that I absolutely adore! And she is the sweetest person you will ever meet!!! But, Molly's talents are just amazing! What this woman can do with quilling paper will blow your mind! I myself, don't really know how to quill so, I thought what a great person to have on my blog. Molly can show you things that I would never begin to know how to do!

Molly created this beautiful Mother's Day card that I felt I just needed to share and with Mother's Day right around the corner, what a better time! You can see how she created this card by going to her blog. So, please do me a favor and visit Molly's blog for more of her amazing work at www.itsmollysmith.blogspot.com. And thank you Molly for allowing me to feature your beautiful work on my blog. You're the best!!!

Thank you for joining me. Until next time...

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin' Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!



©2012 Molly Smith




2 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as your guest blogger today! I appreciate your kind words. I will never forget when we met; I think we bonded in the first 5 minutes :) I cherish your continued friendship and professional relationship too!

-Molly

Stamping From The Heart said...

Molly,

You are very welcome! I am pleased to have you as my Guest Blogger this week. And you're right, we did bond within five minutes fo meeting and we've been friends ever since. Can't wait to see you in Chiciago!!!!