Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine


Hi Everyone, 

I thought for today’s post I would share a project that I created for Scrap & Stamp Magazine. The project is called “Gone Fishing” and it was something I designed and sold to the magazine over 10 years ago!

I have hundreds of my designs published to date and the feeling that I get each time I see my work in a magazine or book is always the same. It’s so exciting! But this time was a little different. For one thing, looking at this project again after all this time reminded me of how far I have come in my talent. I’m so much better now! And the second feeling was much more emotional. I had created this project for my dad as a Father’s Day gift but unfortunately he had passed away before I could give it to him.  

So, although I have mixed feelings about this project one thing is for sure. Every time I see it, it reminds me of my dad. And that is something I will treasure always. Do you have a project that you created that gives you a similar feeling? I would love to hear about it.


Thanks for joining me. Until next time…
 

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!












No comments: