Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guest Blogger- Ken Oliver


Hi Everyone!

I have decided to make a couple of changes on my blog that I know you will love! Since I have so many extremely talented designer friends, I have decided that each Thursday I will spotlight a project from one of these great people.

Now of course I asked each guest blogger for permission to put their work on my blog and I ask that you pretty please, respect all of the copyright laws that go with each design that I post. 

My first guest blogger is Ken Oliver www.vertigographic.com There is nothing I can say about Ken’s work that doesn’t speak for itself. He is simply amazing and it is my pleasure to feature Ken as my first guest blogger. I think that you will agree! Feast your eyes and enjoy!!!


Thank you for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

Give The Queen A Call!!!


Copyright of Ken Oliver
List of Tools and Supplies:

Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting MachineSpellbinders Classic Rectangles LGSpellbinders M-Bossabilities Flower FunSpellbinders Labels EightSpellbinders Bitty BlossomsCore’dinations Core Essentials SnowflakeCore’dinations Core Essentials Satin RoseGlue Arts Glue Glider ProGlue Arts 3-D Raisen’sAleene’s Original Tacky GlueQuick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink Amaretto


No comments: