Monday, March 12, 2012

Creative Living with Sheryl Borden


I am so excited I could just about burst!!! I just came back from New Mexico with my designer friend, Ann Butler. We traveled to New Mexico to film the craft show “Creative Living with Sheryl Borden” on PBS. 

Filming the show with Sheryl has been one of the greatest highlights of my life. She is one of the most down to earth people you could ever meet. She is definitely what I would call a sweet southern bell! I will be sharing more pictures and some video of my time on the show. So, stayed tuned for that, but in the meantime here’s a few photos of us playing on the set! 

Thank you Sheryl for the amazing time! I can’t wait to go back!!!


Thanks for joining me. Until next time…

Crafty hugs,

Lisa
Stampin’ Queen Creations

 Give The Queen A Call!!!






No comments: